KSL Depository Storage Collection
Some collections are housed in off-site depositories because they are used less frequently or require a controlled environment. Items from these collections may be requested for use by CWRU affiliated using the form below.
Non-CWRU ID card holders may request these items through OhioLINK (if they belong to a member institution) or via their home library's interlibrary loan service.
As per state mandate, the Depository is closed until further notice. All borrowing of physical material is suspended.
Online Research Assistance is available by contacting email@example.com
For more information about services, please click here.
Items housed in the depository collection include, but are not limited to:
- Older bound periodicals
- Brittle Books
- Government documents
- CWRU theses and dissertations
Please note that:
- Depository items are picked up at Kelvin Smith Library.
- Retrieved items may circulate, unless the condition warrants in-library use only.
- Requests for depository items are generally delivered to Kelvin Smith Library within two business days.
- For articles, CWRU patrons may use the Kelvin Smith Library Interlibrary Loan service for electronic delivery from the KSL Depository Storage Collection.
- Patrons will receive a courtesy email when the item is ready for pick up. Patrons may also check the status of requests from their library account.
Kelvin Smith Library reserves the right to limit the number of items retrieved per day for a requester. Contact the Service Center at 216-368-3506 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.