Lifelong Learning Membership
Become a member and receive priority registration, exclusive discounts, invitations to members-only events and much more.
Annual Membership Benefits Include:
- Priority registration
- Advance notice of classes, programs and lectures, plus discounts on fees
- Reduced pricing for classes, workshops, lectures and most ticketed events
- Access to a CWRU email address and ID card – which gives entrance and lending privileges at the Kelvin Smith Library
- Invitations to members-only special events
- Special behind-the-scenes tours, such as guided library tours and special collections, the Dittrick Museum of Medical History, Think[Box], laboratories, and other facilities.
- Private meetings/coffee with high profile, in-demand speakers
- Discounts at select community bookstores
- $10 B-level tickets to select Apollo's Fire concerts
- Free tote and magnet that can be picked up at either Siegal Lifelong Learning location
Individual Member: $36
Member Plus One: $62
Effective July 1, 2019, Siegal Lifelong Learning membership fees will increase to the following:
Single Membership: $40 | Member Plus One: $70
*CWRU Alumni & retirees, ACE members, and Friends of Jewish Lifelong Learning Members are still entitled to a 10% discount on course fees.
**Non-members may still register for most events and classes, but do not enjoy priority registration or member discounts.
***Participants in the Siegal Lifelong Learning Annual Fund may receive additional benefits unavailable to basic membership or the general public.
Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100 percent refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the start date of the class or lecture.
- A 50 percent refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five, but prior to three business days before the start date of the class or lecture.
- There is no refund for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the start date of the class or lecture; no exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to the start date of the class or lecture.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or his/her designee; the official receipt date is the day and time the request is received in the Lifelong Learning office.
Although Lifelong Learning is committed to delivering all classes, workshops or lectures that are scheduled, there are times when a class, workshop or lecture is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If Lifelong Learning cancels a class, a 100 percent refund is automatically processed for participants who do not choose to transfer to another available class. Lifelong Learning staff will make every attempt to notify participants of cancellations via registration information. Participants may also call 216.368.2090 for cancellations.
Refunds can be processed using the credit card used at the time of registration and payment. All forms of payment will be refunded by check from Case Western Reserve University to the student. Please allow three to four weeks for the refund check to be processed and mailed to the address given at the time of registration. If there has been an address change, please provide the corrected address with your withdrawal request.