Siegal Lifelong Learning offers an optional membership model for participants. Annual membership entitles members to exclusive discounts, priority registration for some popular events, invitations to members-only events and more.
Annual Membership Benefits Include:
- Priority registration
- Advance notice of classes, programs and lectures, plus discounts on fees
- Reduced pricing for classes, workshops, lectures and most ticketed events
- Access to a CWRU email address and ID card – which gives entrance and lending privileges at the Kelvin Smith Library
- Invitations to members-only special events
- Special behind-the-scenes tours, such as guided library tours and special collections, the Dittrick Museum of Medical History, Think[Box], laboratories, and other facilities.
- Private meetings/coffee with high profile, in-demand speakers
- Discounts at select community bookstores
- $10 B-level tickets to select Apollo's Fire concerts
- Free tote and magnet that can be picked up at either Siegal Lifelong Learning location
Individual Member: $40
Member Plus One: $70
*CWRU Alumni & retirees, ACE members, and Friends of Jewish Lifelong Learning Members are still entitled to a 10% discount on course fees.
**Non-members may still register for most events and classes, but do not enjoy priority registration or member discounts.
***Participants in the Siegal Lifelong Learning Annual Fund may receive additional benefits unavailable to basic membership or the general public.