Join us for this series about the growing issue of the Substance Abuse Epidemic. So much remains unknown and misunderstood about substance abuse. And much of the public continues to remain blind to issues they choose not to see. Attend one or all of these sessions and discover what effect this epidemic has on our local communities.
This series is for you if:
• You are a parent of middle school, high school, or college-age students
• You are a student in middle school, high school or college
• You are a concerned community-minded individual
• You are a social worker, working with addicted patients
What you will get from this series:
• Information on the growing epidemic
• Resources to help those suffering with addiction
• Things you can do locally to help
Program Coordinator: Sheryl Hirsh in loving memory of her daughter, Melissa Rae Koppel. Siegal Lifelong Learning encourages contributions to the Melissa Rae Fund in Support of Substance Abuse Advocacy, Understanding, and Change. Call Sheryl Hirsh at 216.368.4623 for more information.
2016 Substance Abuse Series Video Archive:
Session I: History to Recovery (9/8/16) Watch >
Session II: No Greater Bond: Mothers and Children (9/15/16) Watch >
Session III: HELP! The Who, What, When, Where & How (9/22/16) Watch >
Session IV: Recovering Addicts Making a Difference (9/29/16) Watch >
Channel 19 TV News did a story on our Substance Abuse Forums featuring an interview with the program's creator, our very own Sheryl Hirsh!