January 5 (optional CWRU pre-conference program)
Las Vegas, NV
CWRU is offering a special travel package to alumni, friends and community partners. Package includes:
- Full Conference access
- Special January 5 pre-conference program on the 100gig Collaborative and presentation by Lev Gonick, Chief Executive Officer, OneCommunity, Tracey Nichols, Director of Economic Development, City of Cleveland and Bob Sopko, LaunchPad Director, CWRU
- Reception with Case School of Engineering (CSE) faculty and alumni
- Breakfast with Jeffrey Duerk, PhD, Dean, Case School of Engineering
- Networking with global innovators, leaders and entrepreneurs
- Guided tour(s) of exhibition space with CWRU Distinguished Alumni and CES veterans Bill Wichert and Matt Crowley, Tech Visionaries and Tech Junkies
- Meet CWRU Student Exhibitors
- Accommodations at The Luxor Hotel & Casino, some meals and entertainment options
- Limousine transportation to program events
Rooms are blocked from 1/5-1/8. If you need additional lodging before those dates, check with the Luxor for availability.
Registrations and lodging requests on the CWRU room block are due by Tuesday, December 1st, 2015.
Reserve your room today at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/CES16CASE
Double Occupancy - $2,649
Single Occupancy - $3,063
CWRU pre-conference program - additional $450
Why attend CES® 2016?
- CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies.
- CES is where business gets done: on the show floor, in and around our conference program, in impromptu connections and in planned meetings and special events.
- Innovation and innovative companies abound at CES.
- CES stands for innovators and the promise and power of technology.
- CES is platform for all innovators, big or small, who come to CES to take their business to the next level.
What to expect at CES® 2016:
- More than 150,000 attendees
- More than two million net square feet of exhibit space
- 150 countries
- More than 45,000 international attendees
- More than 3,600 exhibiting companies
- More than 6,000 media
- More than 3,000 financial professionals
- More than 375 exhibiting startups
- 20 product categories
- More than 20 Marketplaces
- 220 conference sessions and 800 speakers
For more information, contact Monica Dumitriu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lifelong Learning office at 216.368.2090.