This is a uniquely crafted program, providing you with the opportunity to recreate a large part of the traditional 17th-, 18th- and 19th-century "Grand Tour." Travel through four countries and the western heart of the Continent on this carefully planned, exclusive itinerary.
Cruise Holland’s waterways, surrounded by polder land reclaimed from the North Sea, and the fairy-tale beauty of the UNESCO-designated Rhine River and its Rheingau wine region; experience three of the world’s legendary railways and visit four more important UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Five-night cruise from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, to Basel, Switzerland, with port calls at Cologne, Koblenz, Rtidesheim and Mannheim for Heidelberg, Germany; and Strasbourg, France.
- Panoramic Mount Pilatus gondola ascent with lunch at the summit, and the dramatic descent aboard the Pilatus Railway, the world's steepest cogwheel train.
- Scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Experience one of the great rail journeys of the world from Andermatt to Zermatt aboard the legendary Glacier Express, following a scenic transfer from Lucerne to Andermatt.
- Rail journey aboard the scenic ' Gornergrat Bahn, one of the most picturesque train rides in the world, for breathtaking views of the great Matterhorn.
ONLY 4 CABINS LEFT!!
Cabin Prices from: $4,695 per person, double occupancy, (land/cruise only)
(CWRU's Luminary Society members receive additional discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information, contact Charles Miller at email@example.com or via phone at 216.368.8640 )
Information on the Ship, Amadeus Fleet
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.