Immerse yourself in the majestic beauty of the American Southwest, discovering the geological wonders of our national parks including visits to Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon.
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Expedition Leader.
- Begin at the Arizona Biltmore, a luxurious Waldorf Astoria Resort—and famous haven of celebrities, diplomats, and presidents—with iconic architecture heavily influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright as the consulting architect.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Visit all five U.S. national parks in Utah.
- Observe intricately eroded arches at Arches National Park, behold the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
TRIP COST: Per person, double occupancy: $3,999
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: Those who have participated in Planned Giving with CWRU are eligible to receive discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information about the Luminary Society, contact Charles M. Miller, JD, AEP®, Senior Director of Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 216.368.8640.
More information and to make a reservation.
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email email@example.com.