Join us on a journey of learning and discovery to explore the ancient and living Maya of Yucatan. We’ll explore Maya archeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula, visit Maya communities, we’ll learn of their living traditions in food, craft, art and more.
- Five Nights, Thursday to Tuesday
- Breakfast daily, 5 lunches, 1 dinner
- Sunrise visit to the Mayan city of Chichen-tiza
- Visits to the Museum of Modern Art and Museum of Anthropology in Merida
- Visit to local communities and artisan cooperatives
- Tour of the ancient Mayan city of Uxmal
Trip Cost: $2,499 per person, based on double occupancy | $425 single supplement
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: Those who have participated in Planned Giving with CWRU are eligible to receive discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information about the Luminary Society, contact Charles M. Miller, JD, AEP®, Senior Director of Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 216.368.8640.
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email email@example.com.