Bring the whole family along on this seven-night Rhine River adventure that will delight travelers of all ages! Introduce the youngsters in your life to the iconic Rhine Valley. Tailor this journey to your own interests by choosing among included cultural and active excursions, such as wine tasting and bicycling, in Amsterdam, Breisach, Oberwesel and Speyer; you even can venture into France on excursions offered in Strasbourg.
Many activities are designed to appeal to our young travelers, and they’ll enjoy special perks, such as a briefing by the captain. Partake in the German tradition of Frühschoppen, the mid-morning snack of pretzels and sausages, though only adults get the customary beer!
- 7 nights aboard the exclusively chartered MS Amadeus Star
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell dinner.
- Two dedicated Youth Directors will coordinate an engaging onboard children’s program.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history as outlined in your program itinerary
- Visit Heidelberg’s castle before riding a funicular up the Königstuhl, a high hill above the city, to see a falconry demonstration.
- Savor the natural beauty along the shores of Lake Titisee in the fabled Black Forest region.
Trip Cost: Cabin Prices start at $3,095 per person, based on double occupancy
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: Those who have participated in Planned Giving with CWRU are eligible to receive discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information about the Luminary Society, contact Charles M. Miller, JD, AEP®, Senior Director of Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 216.368.8640.
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email email@example.com.