With your small group (maximum 30 guests), enjoy seven nights in the beautiful 13th century Château de Mercuès. Gain a deeper understanding of wine, gastronomy, and the world among connoisseurs and the curious. Join an intimate cooking class with a chef sharing inspiration, secrets, and favorite recipes.
- Savor new flavors with a vineyard tour, wine tasting, and lunch at the Domaine de HauteSerre.
- Indulge in local delicacies on a gourmet tasting tour of Sarlat-la-Canéda and during select meals at Michelin-starred properties. Discover
- Take in the area’s layered history with tours of Château de Beynac, the lush Jardins d’Eyrignac, La Madeleine troglodyte village, and the fascinating Pech Merle cave.
- Survey the small cliff-top village of Rocamadour and make stops at cheese and truffle farms.
- See La Roque-Gageac with a walking tour and cruise on the Dordogne River in a traditional gabarre.
- Day after day, experience the getaway appeal of the Dordogne, whose lush forests, rolling hills, and imposing cliffs make it the perfect setting to relax and celebrate the region.
- Otional Bordeaux Post Tour
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All lessons, private tours and tastings, and unique small-group excursions noted in the 9-day itinerary
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and expert local guides
- Private motor coach transportation
- Luggage handling
- Gratuities to Orbridge Travel Director, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.
Trip Cost: Prices start at $5,995. See brochure for full price listing.
For more information about this trip, please contact:
Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: CWRU’s Luminary Society members may receive additional discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For further information on Luminary Society travel discounts only, please contact The Office of Strategic Giving or 216.368.4460.