Join CWRU on our 6-day Getaway to majestic Florence. With round-trip international airfare included, full breakfasts daily, three lunches, and 2 dinners, this six-day in-depth exploration of Florence is a great fall escape. In Florence, we will visit one of its most iconic sights, the Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. We will visit the Galleria dell Accademia which is home to Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture and the Uffizi Gallery which exhibits Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” and da Vinci’s “Annunciation” just to name a few of our highlights.
- INCLUDES ROUND TRIP INTERNAIONAL AIR
- Three Full day Guided tours of Florence
- Daily breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- First class hotel accommodations for five nights at the centrally located Hotel Grand Hotel Baglioni or similar
- Guided visits to Santa Maria Novella, Ognissanti Church, Piazza della Signoria, and the Pizza del Duomo to name a few
- Explore the Uffizi Gallery and the Bargello Museum with your expert local guide.
- Optional Tour Siena & Chianti
Trip Cost: $3,785 per person, based on double occupancy | $575 Single room supplement (price includes roundtrip international air)
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: Those who have participated in Planned Giving with CWRU are eligible to receive discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information about the Luminary Society, contact Charles M. Miller, JD, AEP®, Senior Director of Planned Giving at email@example.com or via phone at 216.368.8640.
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.