In a land built on extreme geological forces, the sheer beauty of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks is unmatched. Their prolific wildlife and geothermal activity are perfect for capturing iconic images and discovering our national treasures. Learn about the unique geological and ecological history that shapes this region, how it came into existence, and the plants and animals that live here.
Our expert biologist and wildlife guide take you away from crowded boardwalks to more remote sites in search of elusive species of birds and predators like wolves and bears. Explore Lamar Valley, “the Serengeti of North America,” as you search for wildlife only seen in this region. Our expert biologist and wildlife guide takes you away from crowded boardwalks to more remote places in search of elusive species of birds and predators like wolves and bears. Gain insight on conservation during talks at local organizations such as Teton Science School and Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge.
- Activities and meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers based on individual flight schedules
- Full time driver/guide for the duration of your program
- Nonalcoholic beverage with meals
- Travel protection, post departure coverage, excludes trip cancellation
- All Tips except Guide and Driver
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: CWRU’s Luminary Society members may receive additional discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For further information on Luminary Society travel discounts only, please contact The Office of Strategic Giving or 216.368.4460.