Join Case Western Reserve University on an exciting trip to Greece where you'll enjoy historical sites and ruins as well as have time for leisurely relaxing on beautiful beaches.
ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS: Athens, Delphi, Mycenae, Crete, Paros, Mykonos
- Explore important sites from ancient Greece, including the Acropolis and Agora of Athens, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Delphi, Corinth and Mycenae.
- Enjoy the National Archaeological Museum, the new Acropolis Museum, and museums at Delphi and Heraklion.
- Relax on beaches, including Matala, Hania, Paros and others.
- Enjoy scenic ferry rides to Delos and Mykonos.
Welcome and Farewell dinners upon arrival and before departure will be provided at traditional tavernas near the hotel. Breakfast is provided daily in all hotels.
Fees $3150 (+ $625 single supplement)
The fees include the following:
• Accommodation in double or single rooms in 3-star hotels for faculty and participants.
• Airport transfers upon arrival and departure if the participants arrive on a group flight.
• Orientation to the program at the Athens Centre, and walking orientations to the Mets area and to central Athens.
• Folders of materials for each student, with maps, program schedules, information on the sites to be visited, and other relevant information about Greece.
• Entry to all sites and museums.
• Welcome and Farewell dinners, breakfast daily in all hotels.
• Transport on field trips outside Athens by private coach.
• Transport by air from Athens to Crete.
• Transport by ferry Crete to Paros, and from Paros to Athens.
• Cruise boat to the island of Mykonos and the archaeological island of Delos.
• Athens Centre representative to accompany the group on field trips outside Athens.
A deposit of $1500/person will be required by February 1, 2023
Half the program fee is refunded if cancellation takes place before May 1.
No refunds are given after May 1.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Participants are strongly advised to get trip cancellation insurance, in case they have to cancel participation in the program at the last minute.
For more information, contact Rachel Sternberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
For trip reservations, contact Felicia Westbrooks at 216.368.2090 or email@example.com