Join CWRU as we explore the wonders of Kenya. Our adventure in Kenya will start with a flight from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park. Located in southern Kenya and renowned for its excellent variety of wildlife, it is also home to the Amboseli Trust for Elephants and boasts a majestic view of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro - the highest free-standing mountain in the world and the highest peak in Africa.
• Experience the annual wildebeest migration.
• Visit a typical African market and dip into local culinary experiences influenced by spices from Asia and the Middle East.
• Meet conservation experts who are on the front lines of sustainable conservation and community impact efforts.
• Hike amid spectacular scenery of towering cliffs and water-gouged gorges of Hell’s Gate National park.
• Enjoy sundowners in Amboseli .
Tour Price Land Package Only: $3,999 per person (double occupancy)
Single Room Supplement: $795
• Accommodation & meals mentioned above.
• All safari game viewing activities with a professional guide.
• Hiking in Hell’s Gate National Park.
• All park and conservation fees, Government taxes.
• Full time local Tour Director (except during the optional extension to Mombasa).
• All airport meet and greet + transfers in Nairobi.
• AMREF Flying Doctor Air Ambulance Service (only to a local hospital in Nairobi.)
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: CWRU’s Luminary Society members may receive additional discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For further information on Luminary Society travel discounts only, please contact The Office of Strategic Giving or 216.368.4460.