Awaken your pioneering spirit by tracing the legends and natural splendors of the American West—an
awe-inspiring expanse filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible
historic lodges you’ll write home about.
- Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.
- Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.
- 8 nights accommodations.
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 7 dinners, including special welcome and farewell dinners.
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- All activities as described in the 9-day itinerary, admission and park fees.
- Private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating.
- Luggage porterage.
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals.
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.
Prices Starting at $4995
Single Supplement $6495
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: CWRU’s Luminary Society members may receive additional discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For further information on Luminary Society travel discounts only, please contact The Office of Strategic Giving or 216.368.4460.