Explore the Pantanal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve, one of South America’s premier wildlife sanctuaries. With an area of 54,000 mi² and located in the center of the continent, the Pantanal is a biogeography mixing bowl containing elements of the Amazon Forest, Caatinga, Brazilian Savannah, Atlantic Rainforest and Paraguayan Chaco.
The cost of this itinerary, per person, double occupancy is: $4,999
Single supplement: $1,099
LUMINARY SOCIETY MEMBERS: Those who have participated in Planned Giving with CWRU are eligible to receive discounts on CWRU Educational Travel programs. For more information about the Luminary Society, contact Charles M. Miller, JD, AEP®, Senior Director of Planned Giving at email@example.com or via phone at 216.368.8640.
- Two nights at the Blue Tree Faria Hotel in Sao Paulo
- Four nights at the Araras Eco Lodge in The Pantanal
- Full-time in-country Tour Director/Guide
- Additional local guides for specific excursions
- Internal flights and luxury coaches, airport transfers, entrance fees
- Taxes and porterage
- All on-the-ground arrangements with tour leaders and professional guides.
- All meals as detailed in the itinerary: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners
- Special Enhancements:
- Brazilian BBQ lunch in Sao Paulo
- Coffee tasting in Sao Paulo
More information on this trip.
For more information about this trip, please contact Sarah Doody at 904.432.3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.