Thank you for your interest in the Andrew B. Kaufman World Medicine Pathway! The Pathway will enable students to gain exposure to a variety of topics related to global health challenges. You do not need global health experience to apply for this pathway.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Personal statement (maximum 700 words) answering all of these points:
- Your interest in this pathway
- Previous experiences, if applicable
- How you envision this pathway impacting your medical education and career goals
- Any ideas, areas of interest, programs, or events you might like to explore
- How you may participate and lead in the pathway's events. This pathway employs many types of learning styles via seminars, online courses, workshops, conferences, etc
- If you are applying for another pathway, please also note the other pathway on your personal statement heading. Please note which pathway is your first and second choice. This will not affect your selection into the WMP.
Application materials should be submitted by email with subject heading "WMP Application" to both faculty co-directors' email addresses listed below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
World Medicine Pathway Advisory Committee
Faculty Co-Directors, World Medicine Pathway
Chris Longenecker, MD, firstname.lastname@example.org
S. Kam Lam, MD, MPH, MS, email@example.com