We stay in the state of Washington to bring you the University of Washington School of Medicine with their Director of Admissions, Stella Yee. Since they are the medical school for five, yes five, states, we discuss not only how they train students throughout these states but also how their unique admissions process works.
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- What is WWAMI and their Mission?
- Have you met their pre-requisite requirements?
- Must-read shadowing advice
- Targeted Rural Underserved Track (TRUST)
- UW Interview Resources
- UW Curriculum and Rural Programs
- “What Patients Taught Me: A Medical Student’s Journey” by Dr. Audrey Young
- “When Breath Becomes Air” by Paul Kalanithi
- “The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures” by Anne Fadiman