Do you aspire to a career in health care? Do you love learning about the macroscopic and microscopic structure of the human body? Do you enjoy both learning and teaching? Then the MS in Applied Anatomy program may be for you!
- The MS in Applied Anatomy program is geared toward students seeking a comprehensive education in the anatomical sciences.
- The rigorous core curriculum helps students establish a solid foundation in human form and function upon which clinical knowledge can be built.
- Elective courses provide flexibility in the curriculum, enabling students to focus their studies on individual interests. You can find the list here: Electives
- Teaching opportunities help reinforce communication and mentoring skills as well as core content.
- Students can explore topics outside of traditional classroom and laboratory settings through independent readings and projects.
- The non-thesis (type B) MS in Applied Anatomy degree serves as excellent preparation for subsequent studies in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and teaching.