How can a MA in Bioethics and Medical Humanities help you on your career path?
Join our webinar on Wednesday, June 12th at 4 pm ET, to learn about how an MA in Bioethics and Medical Humanities can help you on your career path.
Chair and Professor of Bioethics, Mark P. Aulisio, PhD will talk about the importance of these areas and how a program like ours can enhance your education. Dr. Aulisio will discuss the uniqueness of the CWRU MA in Bioethics and Medical Humanities program which includes:
- Clinical rotations at the Cleveland Clinic, Hospice of the Western Reserve, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, MetroHealth System, or University Hospitals
- International immersion by studying abroad in Brazil, Costa Rica, France, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, and more
- Personalized advising to aid educational and career goals
- Competitive research, teaching and program assistantships that offset a portion of tuition
- Career development support offered by the CWRU School of Medicine as well as the university
You can also start your application to our today!
Can't make the webinar? Email Leah Jeunnette, PhD email@example.com to discuss the program and to receive a recording of the webinar.