David L. Wilson, PhD
Robert J. Herbold Professor of Biomedical Engineeringdlw@case.edu 216.368.4099/88 (o)
Department of Radiology
Case Western Reserve University
Wickenden Building Room 426
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Minimally invasive, interventional medical imaging
- Biodegradable macromolecular MRI contrast agents
- Targeted MRI contrast agents for specific cancer imaging
- Image-guided minimally invasive cancer treatment
- Design and development of effective drug delivery systems
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Rice University
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, Penn State University
- BS, Physics, West Virginia University
- Parameter estimation of atherosclerotic tissue optical properties from three-dimensional intravascular optical coherence tomography. J Med Imaging. 2015;2(1):016001. PMID 26158087.
- Hepatic fat during fasting and refeeding by MRI fat quantifcation. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2015;41(2):347-53. PMID: 24590550.
- A new perceptual difference model for diagnostically relevant quantitative image quality evaluation: a preliminary study. Magn Reson Imaging. 2013;31(4):596-603. PMID: 23218792.
- Automatic stent detection in intravascular OCT images using bagged decision trees. Biomed Opt Express. 2012;3(11):2809-24. PMID: 23162720.