Elizabeth G. Damato, PhD, RN, CPNP
Associate Professor of Nursing, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, CWRU, Cleveland, OH; Secondary appointment in Neuroscience, CWRU School of Medicineegd@case.edu 216.368.2597 (o)
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106-4904
- Integrating high-density electroencephalography with functional MRI
- The effects of premature birth on neurodevelopment
- Effects of neurostimulation on autonomic nervous system response
- Effects of sleep loss on gene expression
- Effects of sleep loss on executive functioning
- Establishing clinical phenotypes for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Safe infant sleep practices
- PhD, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, 1998
- MS, Perinatal Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1988
- MS, Primary Care Nurse Clinician, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1985
- BSN, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 1981
- Distinguished Service Award, National Association of Neonatal Nurses, 2013
- UCITE Mentor Fellowship, CWRU, 2010
- Jessica Melton Perry Award for Distinguished Teaching in Disciplinary and Professional Writing, CWRU, 2009
- Woman of Excellence in Research Award, Research ShowCASE, CWRU, 2007
- Neonatal nurses' beliefs, knowledge, and practices in relation to sudden infant death syndrome risk-reduction recommendations. Adv Neonatal Care. 2015; 15(3):209-19. PMID: 25882389.
- Predictors of serious fall injury in hospitalized patients. Clin Nurs Res 2015;24(3):269-83. PMID: 24789939.
- Correlates of negative and positive mood state in mothers of twins. J Pediatr Nurs. 2009;24(5):369-77.