James K. O’Donnell, MD
Professor of Radiology, CWRU School of Medicine; Director, Nuclear Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical CenterJamesk.email@example.com 216.844.3319 (o)
Case Western Reserve University
Department of Radiology-Nuclear Medicine
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Nuclear cardiology
- Brain imaging in dementia
- Bone metastases therapy with alpha and beta emitters
- Hybrid imaging with PET/CT and PET/MR
Collaboration with Philips Healthcare: Absolute Myocardial Blood Flow Quantification
Development of new PET/CT detector and software for calculation of Rubidium-82 myocardial blood flow.
Funding: Ohio Department of Development, Ohio Third Frontier Program.
Collaboration with Lilly/Avid Pharma: Quantification of Amyloid Brain Deposition in Suspected Alzheimer’s Dementia Using PET/CT and PET/MR
Development of quantitative estimates of amyloid burden based on distinction of gray:white matter differential uptake of F-18 fluorbetapir.
- MD, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 1973
- BS, John Carroll University, Cleveland, OH 1970
- Best Doctors in Cleveland, Cleveland Magazine, March 2013
- Editor's Recognition Award for Outstanding Reviewing for Radiology, 1986-1990
- Military Service Commendations, U.S. Navy, 1977, 1982
- Amyloid PET/MRI in the differential diagnosis of dementia. Clin Nucl Med 2014; Jun;39(6):e336-9. 10.1097/RLU.0b013e31829b9e5f.
- Image quality assessment of automatic three-segment MR attenuation correction vs CT attenuation correction. Am J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2013;3:291.
- Comparison of standardized uptake values in normal structures between PET/CT and PET/MRI in an oncology patient population. Mol Imaging Biol 2013;6:776
- Techniques for Imaging Vascular Disease. In Ho VB and Reddy G, eds. Cardiovascular Imaging: Expert Radiology Series, Elsevier Saunders, 2011.