Pallavi Tiwari, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineeringpxt130@case.edu 216.368.0177 (o)
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Computational image analytics
- Quantitative imaging
- Cancer imaging
- Brain tumors
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- PhD, Rutgers University, New Jersey, 2012
- MS, Rutgers University, New Jersey, 2009
- Bachelors of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering), SGSITS, Indore, 2006
- 100 Women Achievers Award, Government of India, 2015
- Innovation Award, Case School of Engineering, 2014
- Honorable Mention Award, Neurology Research Day, CWRU, 2014
- Honorable Mention Award, Conference on Computer Aided Diagnosis, SPIE Medical Imaging, 2014
- Cum Laude for Best Poster Presentation, Conference on Image Guided Interventions, SPIE, 2014
- Nominated for Best Graduating Student Award, School of Engineering, Rutgers University Convocation, 2012
- Honorary Mention Award, SPIE, San Diego, CA, 2008
- Finalist- Funded as one of the top 10 entrepreneurial ideas in BME Innovation, Design and Entrepreneurship Design Competition (IDEA), 2008
- Young Scientist Award, Runners up, Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) conference, 2007
Multi-kernel graph embedding for detection, Gleason grading of prostate cancer via MRI/MRS. Med Image Anal. 2013 Feb; 17(2):219-35.
Co-occurrence of local anisotropic gradient orientations (CoLIAGe): distinguishing tumor confounders and molecular subtypes on MRI. Med Image Comput Assist Interv. 2014;17(Pt3):73-80.
Identifying MRI markers to evaluate early treatment related changes post laser ablation for cancer pain management. Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng. 2014 Mar 12;9036;90362L.
Association of computerize texture features on MRI with early treatment response following laser ablation for neuropathic cancer pain: preliminary findings. J Med Imaging. 2015;2(4):041008.