Xin Yu, ScD
Professor of Biomedical Engineeringxin.firstname.lastname@example.org 216.368.3918 (o)
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Case Western Reserve University
Wickenden Building Room 427
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS)
- Cardiovascular physiology and diseases
- ScD, Radiological Sciences, Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
- MS, Electrical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University
- BS, Electrical Engineering, University of Science and Technology, Hefei, Anhui, China
- Research Award, Case School of Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 2008
- Clement Vaturi Fellowship in Biomedical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1993-1994
- Wolkman Fellowship of W.G.C. Whiting School of Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, 1989-1990
- The impact of cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator disruption on cardiac function and stress response. J Cyst Fibros. 2015. [Epub ahead of print].
- Rapid multisclice T1 mapping of mouse myocardium: application to quantification of manganese uptake in α-dystrobrevin knockout mice. Magn Reson Med. 2014 doi: 10.1002.mrm.25533. [Epub ahead of print].
- Lack of dystrophin results in abnormal cerebral diffusion and perfusion in vivo. Neuroimage. 2014 Nov 15;102 Pt 2:809-16.
- Quantification of regional myocardial wall motion by cardiovascular magnetic resonance. Quant Imaging Med Surg. 2014; Oct 4(5):345-57.