The Office of Research Support provides resources, guidance and administrative infrastructure for all areas of research in the School of Medicine. The IACUC offices, Animal Resource Center, Core facilities and other aspects of day-to-day operations of the SOM research framework are managed by our office.
Below is a list of systems, policies and procedures, support resources, and links to help faculty, staff, and students conduct research. If you have any questions about these links, please reach out to our office and we will be happy to help.
- Best Practices Manual
- IDC Rate Reduction Request Form
- Administration Operations Intranet
- Animal Resource Center (login required)
- IACUC Office (login required)
- Office of Research Technology Management
- NIH Public Access Compliance
Funding and Support
Please visit the links below for funding opportunities at the School of Medicine and beyond. Contact Anne DeChant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.8867 with any questions about the below opportunities.
- InfoReady - To Apply for Internal Funding Opportunities
- SOM Bridge Funding Program
- CAHH Innovation Fund
- Case Coulter Translational Research Partnership (CCTRP)
- Taipei Medical University-CTSC Pilot Program
- Ohio Third Frontier - Case Translational Program
- CTSC Pilot Programs
- Case CCC Pilot Programs
External Funding Opportunities
Limited Submissions - some funding opportunities allow for a limited number of submissions per institution. These opportunities are reviewed internally before submission. Please visit ORTM for more details.
Interested in Developing Industry Contacts?
If you are interested in discussing industry contacts, developing a license or contract, or have already begun negotiations with an industry partner, please contact Anne DeChant. Our office can help you develop a plan for managing research agreements and contracts.
If you are a Core Facility interested in developing business with external partners, please contact Matt DeVries at email@example.com or 216.368.1266. Our office can help you develop a streamlined process for external clients.
Small Business Opportunities