Introduction to Clinical Research Summer Series
The CRSP 401 "Introduction to Clinical Research" summer course will be open for online registration in the Student Information System (SIS) beginning in April 2020. For processing purposes, all applications must be submitted prior to May 31st.
This course can be taken for credit as part of the Master's degree, for non-degree credit, or as a special audit (Non-Degree Clinical Research Fellow, or “Non-CRF”) which is non-credit bearing.
The 2020 class will meet on July 6th – 24th, from 8:00 am - 11:00 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 9:00 am - 12:00 pm on Wednesdays.
Please read this before you complete the application for Non-CRF or Non-Degree Admission!
- Please provide a valid e-mail address that you check regularly. After your application is processed by the Graduate School, instructions on how to register online will be e-mailed to the address you have provided
- International students must provide a foreign permanent address. The application will not be processed without this information
- In the Institutional Affiliation field, please indicate whether you are at UH, RBC, CCF, MHMC, VA, etc.
- Upon receipt of your application, course details and parking and tuition billing information will be e-mailed to you
- Important Note: You will be officially registered for the course only after your online application has been processed. Online registration occurs through the CWRU Student Information System (SIS)!
- Non-CRF is an option for Individuals who hold M.D., D.P.M., D.O., N.D., D.D.S. or Ph.D. and are associated with a CWRU affiliated institution (e.g. University Hospitals, MetroHealth, Cleveland Clinic, Louis B. Stokes VA, etc.).
- Non-CRF students pay 15% of one credit for tuition, plus the cost of books and materials. Charges are typically paid by the affiliated institution.
- This is a zero credit course. Non-CRF students are not graded and this course will not appear on a transcript. There is no refund if you withdraw.
- Non-CRF students may not enroll simultaneously in a degree program
- Complete the online application for Non-Degree/ CRF. No language scores, GRE, letters of recommendation or transcripts are required.
- NON-CRF application Instructions
- Students not enrolled in a program can enroll as non-degree students. For individuals who wish to earn credit for this course and/or who may be thinking about a Certificate or Master's in Clinical Research, or a PhD in Clinical Translational Science.
- Non-degree students will earn 3 credits for the course; it will appear on a transcript and will be graded.
- If a student decides to withdraw from the course, refunds will be based on the School of Graduate Studies calendar.
- Non-degree students will register for three credits at the regular tuition rate.
- Students taking the course as non-degree are typically self-paying for the course.
- Students may take up to 21 credits as a Non-degree student before applying to a program.
- In order to be a non-degree student, complete the online application for Non-Degree/ Non-Degree. Language scores, GRE, and transcripts are required.
- Required for CRSP and CTS students.
- Register for the course in SIS
Tuition Cost For Summer 2020:
- For Non-CRF (15% of 1 credit hour): $290.85
- For credit, as either plain Non-Degree, Graduate Certificate, or Degree (3 credits): $5,815.00