- ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesCenter for Health Care Research and PolicySchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Educational Programs in Clinical ResearchSchool of Medicine
- ProfessorBiostatistics and Evaluation UnitCenter for Health Care Research and PolicyProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Educational Programs in Clinical ResearchSchool of Medicine
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population & Quantitative Health SciencesAssociate ProfessorDepartment of PediatricsSchool of MedicineProgram DirectorDepartment of Educational Programs in Clinical ResearchSchool of MedicineCo-Director of PhD in Clinical Translational ScienceCenter for Clinical InvestigationSchool of Medicine
- DirectorCleveland CTSACenter for Clinical InvestigationSchool of MedicineResearch ConciergeCenter for Clinical InvestigationSchool of Medicine
- ProfessorDepartment of SurgerySchool of Medicine
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineCo-LeaderPopulation Health SciencesCenter for Health Care Research and Policy
- ProfessorDepartment of MedicineSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of PharmacologySchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Molecular Biology and MicrobiologySchool of Medicine
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of ManagementAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Organizational BehaviorWeatherhead School of ManagementAssistant ProfessorDepartment of MedicineSchool of MedicineDirectorDepartment of Regulatory Knowledge and Support CoreClinical and Translational Science CollaborativeSchool of Medicine
- ProfessorDepartment of MedicineSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineCo-LeaderCancer PreventionControl & Population Research ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
- ProfessorDepartment of MedicineSchool of MedicineProfessorSchool of Medicine
- Sarah C. Hirsh ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDirectorQSEN InstituteFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingSenior Faculty ScholarVA Quality Scholars Program
- The Arline H. and Curtis F. Garvin MD and Constance C. Frackelton Professor in Cancer ResearchDepartment of PharmacologySchool of MedicineVice ChairDepartment of PharmacologySchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Genetics and Genome SciencesSchool of MedicinePrincipal InvestigatorKeri LabSchool of MedicineAssociate Director for Basic ResearchCase Comprehensive Cancer CenterMemberMolecular Oncology ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
The Keri Lab resides in the Department of Pharmacology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Our mission is to provide key research findings in breast cancer disease for the scientific community and to train the next generation of scientists. We provide care for each other and are open to collaboration with other lab families. We are fortunate to collaborate with other labs regionally, nationally and internationally.
Our research is driven by curiosity. This curiosity has allowed us to be open to various biological fields in understanding breast cancer. We have often been known for investigating the roles of essential transcription factors in mammary gland development and carcinogenesis. Throughout the years we have also expanded to investigating drug cocktails for treating breast cancer and understanding epigenetic regulation in breast cancer.
Aside from research, we are also focused on training students and postdocs to become valuable members in the scientific community. The Department of Pharmacology and the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center inform us of the latest discoveries in pharmacology and oncology through seminars, respectively. In house, lab members are required to present their latest research (lab meeting) and present a key research article in breast cancer (journal club). Lastly, all members are highly encouraged to attend and present in regional, national and international conferences and to apply for funding provided by various sponsors. Altogether, these activities provide the Keri Lab members knowledge and opportunities to exercise their scientific minds.
- Scott R Inkley Professor of MedicineDepartment of MedicineSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of PathologySchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Molecular Biology and MicrobiologySchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of Environmental Health SciencesSchool of MedicineCo-DirectorDivision of Infectious Diseases & HIV MedicineCenter for AIDS ResearchSchool of MedicineMemberCancer PreventionControl & Population Research ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer CenterPrincipal InvestigatorCWRU/UHC AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- BiostatisticianCenter for Health Care Research and PolicySchool of Medicine
- DirectorDepartment of BioethicsCenter For Genetic Research Ethics And LawSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineMemberCancer PreventionControl & Population Research ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Distinguished University ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingMemberCancer PreventionControl & Population Research ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Professor and Assistant Dean for Clinical and Translational ResearchDepartment of Community DentistrySchool of Dental MedicineProfessorDepartment of Population & Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of Medicine
- A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial StudiesDepartment of EconomicsWeatherhead School of Management
- ProfessorDepartment of Epidemiology and BiostatisticsSchool of MedicineFacultyCleveland Institute for Computational Biology