Candidates for the CRSP Master's Program should submit the following set of documents by the recommended due date of May 15th of the year of expected enrollment. Our academic year begins July 2nd and initial course CRSP 401 starts July 1st. To enroll in CRSP 401 as a non-degree student or postgraduate auditor, please visit CRSP 401. The Admissions Committee will review applications, arrange interviews and select candidates who will be offered positions. Any training program directors and research mentors will be notified concurrently with the candidates.
Note: You will need to have obtained a Research Mentor by the end of your first semester.
CRSP M.S. Application Packet
- Complete and submit an online application through the ApplyYourself Application Network. A non- refundable application fee of $50 is required to submit the online application to Case Western Reserve University. For a step-by-step guide for completing the online application, registering, parking, opting out of one-to-one fitness and waiving the health fee, please view, On-Line Master's Application Guide (PDF).
- Three recommendation letters, either through the online application's recommendation forms, or three individual unopened sealed envelopes
- Submit, as an attachment to your online application, your recent curriculum vitae, including previous research experience if any
- Official transcripts for all higher education degrees (original language and English translational versions)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- If you are an international student, you need to submit scores for one of the following:
- TOEFL (90 on internet-based version, or 577 on paper version)
- IELTS (7.0 or higher)
- USMLE part 2
- Submit, as an attachment to your online application, your Personal Statement, which should be single spaced and 2-3 pages in length and should include the following:
- Your reason for seeking admission
- Detailed description of your research interests - potential thesis topic(s) must be included here
- Your relevant research experience, if any
- Summary of how the program will enhance your ability to achieve your career goals and conduct independent clinical research in your area of interest
Official transcripts and sealed recommendation letters should be mailed or delivered to the following address:
Angela Bowling, MA
Center for Clinical Investigation
Case Western Reserve University
2103 Cornell Road, Room 6133
Cleveland, OH 44106-7291
All remaining documents can be sent via e-mail: