The Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative is a member of numerous professional translational research organizations and on-line resources providing interested individuals the following membership benefits:
- Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS): Please see the ACTS website to sign up for individual membership under CWRU’s institutional membership.
- Clinical Research Forum: Please see the Clinical Research Forum website for more information.
- Pure Experts: Pure Experts is a directory of researcher expertise that enables collaboration among researchers. Pure Experts is a subscription tool used to identify CTSC faculty and other biomedical experts and their publications by areas of expertise. Designed to facilitate faculty research and project collaboration, the information in Pure Experts is based on publications indexed in the Scopus database (which includes all data available from PubMed), as well as NIH awarded grant data.
- Access to the CTSC Research Concierge
- Notification of activities through monthly CTSC Newsletters
- Access to CTSC training opportunities
The responsibilities of CTSC membership include:
- Citing the CTSC, when services have been used, in relevant presentations and manuscripts
- PUBLICATION CITATION: Please help us to continue our CTSA funding by citing this award with the following text: "This publication was made possible by the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative of Cleveland, UL1TR000439 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) component of the National Institutes of Health and NIH roadmap for Medical Research. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH."
- Collaborating and sharing expertise on social networks including social media and Pure Experts
For the latest news and funding opportunities, register with the Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative!
Select from one of the categories below:
Researcher from CWRU, Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth, University Hospitals or the VA?
Study Coordinator, regulatory coordinator, research nurse, data manager, laboratory personnel, administrator, project manager, etc.?
Are you in the health care industry, private sector or a foundation?
Interested in how CTSC activities can help the community?
Already a member? Please login here: