I am originally from Albany, New York and am currently a sophomore undergraduate student at Case Western Reserve University. I have always loved science and am now pursuing a B.S. in biochemistry. Last summer, I worked as an intern at the NYS Department of Health Wadsworth Center. My project there investigated the role of SigM in a new type of Mycobacterial mating called Distributed Conjugal Transfer. My future goal is to pursue a PhD ,possibly in pharmacology, so that I can continue to do research. I also love to run and am a member of the CWRU Cross Country and Track and Field team.
Current Research Activities
- Targeting alternative survival pathways in tumor cells.
- Internship NYS Department of Health Wadsworth Center Molecular Genetics Lab
- Kappa Alpha Theta Community Service Coordinator
- Thwing Study Over Entertainment Committee Leader
- Colleges Against Cancer Sponsorship and Fundraising Subcommittee Member
- Relay For Life Team Captain
- Ronald McDonald House Volunteer