- CWRU's The Daily: "National Center for Regenerative Medicine wins $2.4 million Ohio Third Frontier grant"
- Nature Biotechnology Feature Article: "Therapies of the state"
- BioOhio's feature article: "Ohio stem cell development and production facility is alive and kicking"
- WKSU Exploradio: "Cleveland's growing stem cell scene"
The platform consists of specific hardware, represented by state-of-the art equipment for automated stem cell culturing and also includes a dedicated innovation platform for determining process-specific parameter optimization. It offers computer-based experimental designs executed for advanced cell culture and it greatly reduces the number of experiments and time otherwise needed for running one-factor-at-a-time experiments to optimize a large number of variables.
- OA-Express cards are configured with 48 samples/array and 56 genes/sample or 24 samples/array and 112 genes/sample (3 hours, $2K-$15K) - Usage of Quantstudio in genetic testing and gene expression analysis OA-Express services are useful for:
- Full-Suite Optimization Project: minimum of 60,000 custom data points and complete modeling service
- Partial Optimization Project: good for preliminary data, exploration, and initial testing with or without Quantstudio analysis
- Perturbation Media Preparation and Delivery: customer receives 96 well deep plate perturbation matrix (PM) for the users own cells and analysis
- Fee-for-service experimental design and MVDA analysis
To see a full listing of services and prices specifically for CTSC institutions, click here to view the OH-Alive Price List.
Please note, CTSC Core Utilization Pilot Grants can also be applied for to use this facility. For more information please go to case.edu/medicine/ctsc/pilot-programs/core-utilization-pilot/.