The deadline for applications is October 15th.
For any questions, please contact our resident coordinator, Lois Hengenius, at 216.844.3472 or by e-mail: lois.hengenius@UHhospitals.org
Thank you for your interest in the Neurological Surgery program here at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Applicants for training must be students in or graduates of an accredited medical school. To apply to the program, please visit the websites of the National Resident Matching program (NRMP) aamc.org/students/eras/ and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) website, nrmp.org.
Dates for interviews in 2018 are as follows:
- Saturday, November 10th
- Saturday, November 17th
- Saturday, December 15th
A dinner will be hosted by the faculty and current residents the evening before each interview.
Requirements for the residency program are:
- Personal statement
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter and medical school transcripts
- USMLE scores – passing the USMLE 1 and 2 on the first attempt
- Additional information required for foreign medical school graduates
- ECFMG certification
- Visa information – University Hospitals Case Medical Center prefers a J1 visa