Students may take up to five (5) years to complete their degree. This is easily accomplished when taking one (1) course per semester. Programs are individually tailored to meet students interests and professional goals.
Employer Tuition Programs
Case Western Reserve University
- Limit Per Term Full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) – 6 credit hours fall and spring; 3 credit hours summer
- Three-fourths time (28-37.4 hrs/wk) – 4.5 credit hours fall and spring; 2.25 credit hours summer
- Half-time (18.75-27.9 hrs/wk)- 3 credit hours fall and spring; 1.5 credit hours summer
Total Rewards Tuition Reimbursement
- Full-Time Employee plan benefit varies by degree type ($7,500 Graduate, $5,000 Undergraduate, $2,500 Associate)
- Part-Time Employees are eligible for 50% of the Full-Time plan benefit
- Academic/vocational institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council of Higher Education Accreditation
- Currently at $3000 max. As of January 1st for a Master’s will go up to $5000 for a Bachelor’s and $7,500 for a Master’s.
Metrohealth Medical Center
- MHMC: Full-Time employee up to $6,000 annually; Part-Time prorated per hours worked