The PHAB Stories Project is a collection of articles and interviews that feature individuals and organizations working across boundaries to promote health. You may browse the stories by the topics listed in the menu or read the most recent stories listed at the bottom of this page.
Would you like to contribute an article to the project?
To share your story, please review the submission guidelines then submit your story via our online story submission forms.
If you would like to provide a link to an article in an academic journal, please submit the link to for consideration to CHI-Information@case.edu and write Academic Link in the subject line.
- Interview: Engineers Without Borders
- Interview: Ethan Miller, PhD
- Interview: Aaron Goldenberg, PhD, MPH
- Interview: Katy Hunter
- Interview: Christina Delos Reyes, MD
- Interview: Jennifer Furin, MD, PhD
- A Tribute to Forester and Family Physician Roger Rosenblatt
- The Gathering Place
- Three Nonprofits Boundary Span to Get Out the Message of Health