Thank you for your interest in the Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program at Case Western Reserve University. All residency positions are filled through The National Resident Matching Program, commonly known as The Match. Applications are accepted exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Our Department of Radiology positions are all Advanced (A) positions meaning that they begin as a PGY-2 after one year of prerequisite training. The prerequisite year may be in any preliminary position such as medicine, surgery, or a transitional year. Please visit the Department of Medicine and the Department of Surgery websites for more information about Preliminary positions that these departments offer within our institution.
All applications are reviewed in their entirety. There are no minimum score requirements. Qualifying applicants who are invited for interviews will be contacted via ERAS with details. Our interview season typically includes dates from October through January.
We require the following documents from every applicant:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae generated from completing ERAS
- Minimum of three (3) current letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Dean’s letter (MSPE) and Medical School Transcript
- United States Medical Licensing Exam scores
- For foreign graduates:
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification required to be ranked
- J-1 visa supported