Why choose Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Department of Radiology for your educational and career goals?
- We are a fully digital filmless department utilizing the Sectra PACS platform and MModal Fluency software.
- The Department of Radiology performs 700,000-1,000,000 exams a year across all subspecialties from basic studies to highly specialized pathologies.
- Case Western Reserve University is the affiliate of University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, consistently ranked as one of the nation's leading academic medical centers.
- State of the art equipment and technology with 16 magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems within the system including a 3T clinical magnet and a 4T human research magnet.
- One of the first radiology departments to acquire a positron emission tomography–magnetic resonance imaging (PET-MRI) for clinical and research work at University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center.
- Our department is a world-renowned leader in imaging research with clinical and basic science projects always active.
- We support industry partnerships with major companies such as Siemens Healthcare to advance research opportunities and clinical innovation.
- All technology is up-to-date with brand new computer workstations with color radiology monitors.