- Orientation will be on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, from 8:30 am – 8:30 pm. Attendance is required.
- Remember dress is business casual.
- Sign your letter of intent and/or scholarship letter and email it to the MEM office.
- Confirm your enrollment via Graduate Studies. This is done online through a link they provide you.
- Receive your student ID number (seven digits).
- Activate your CWRU email account to receive emails.
- Sign and complete your financial aid paperwork (domestic students only); send to the Financial Aid office.
- Request Memo of Assistance (MOA) from MEM office (only domestic students applying for aid).
- Register for your 2018 summer core (4) courses.
- Receive your I-20 (international students only) from Adolfo Franco.
- Please email Satrang (international students only) with your flight details.
Orientation will be taking place Tuesday, June 19, 2018, while the first day of classes will be Monday, June 18th. Your first class will begin at 9 am in the Peter B. Lewis building.