Elizabeth R. Click, ND, RN, CLE, CWP
Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing
- Worksite Wellness
- Work/Life Balance
- Wellness/Health Promotion
- Organizational Systems and Leadership
- BA, Psychology, College of Wooster, Wooster, OH
- ND, Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Cleveland, OH
- CLE, Certified Lactation Educator, UCLA Los Angeles, CA
- CWP, Certified Wellness Practitioner, National Wellness Institute
- Smith, M. J., Carpenter, R., & Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2015). Encyclopedia of nursing education. New York: Springer Publishing. (two chapters).
- Fardellone, C., Musil, C., Smith, E. & Click, E. R. (2014). Leadership behaviors of frontline staff registered nurses. Journal of Continuing Education, 45(X), 1-8.
- Sandal, C., Click, E. R., Dowling, D., & Guzik, A. (2014). The decision making process of workers in using sick time. Workplace Health & Safety, 62(8), 318-324.
- Click, E.R. (2014). Tapping the leadership skills of nursing faculty: The benefits of volunteering for committees in academia. Nurse Leader, 12(6).
- Friedman, M. I., Cooper, A. H., Click, E. R., Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2011). Specialized New Graduate RN Critical Care Orientation: Retention and Financial Impact. Nursing Economic$, 29(1), 7-14.