Deborah L. Dillon, DNP, RN, ACNP-BC, CCRN, CHFN
- Transition to practice for nurse practitioners
- Heart Failure
- Nurse practitioners
- DNP, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing,
- Post Master's, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- MSN, University of Pittsburgh, PA
- BSN, Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- Diploma, Sharon General Hospital SON, Sharon, PA
- Dillon, D (2017) AAHFN Annual Meeting: Leadership. AAHFN Connections. Fall 2017: p. 18
- Dillon, D (2017) Leadership in a Technology World. AAHFN Connections. Summer 2017. p 16.
- Dillon, D (2017) Nursing's Leadership Role in the Pharmacologic Management of Heart Failure Patients. AAHFN Connections. Spring 2017. p. 22
- Dillon, D, Gary F. (2017) Full Practice Authority for Nurse Practitioners. Nursing Administration Quarterly, Jan/Mar; 41(1): 86-93.
- Dillon, D (2017) Telehealth: An Opportunity for Nursing. AAHFN Connections. Winter 2017: p. 19.