Evelyn G. Duffy, DNP, AGPCNP-BC, FAANP
Associate Professor; Associate Director of the University Center on Aging and Health
- Faculty Coordinator, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Program, Elisabeth Severance Prentiss Foundation.
- Co-Faculty, "Geriatric Investment Program," Program Director, Beverly L. Roberts, John A. Hartford Foundation in New York, 2001-2004.
- GNP: Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- ANP: Adult Nurse Practitioner, The Board on Certification of Primary Health Care in Adult and Family Health Nursing Practice
- Licensed RN, State of Ohio, Certificate of Authority
- Service Learning
- Adult Primary Care
- BS, Nursing, Baylor Univeristy, Waco, TX
- MS, Nursing, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- ND, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Kennedy-Malone, L., Baker, N. R., Duffy, E. G. (2016). Moving Toward Consensus: GAPNA’s Role in Implementation of the Consensus Model for APRN Regulation. Geriatric Nursing, 37(2), 156-158.
- Duffy, E. G. (2015). Health care policy: implications for advanced practice. In K. A. Blair & M. P. Jansen (Eds.), Advanced Practice Nursing: Core Concepts for Professional Role Development, 5th ed.,(pp. 167-184). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Duffy, E. G. (2011). In M. Wykle and S. Gueldner (Ed.), Home is where the heart is. In Aging Well: Gerontological Education for Nurses and Other Health Professionals. (pp. 347-355). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Learning.
- Duffy, E. G. (2011). The dirty mouth: Clean it and prevent infection in the long term care resident. The Infection Connection (Publication of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology).