- Adolescent Health
- Health Behavior Change
- Rural Health
- Health Services Research
- Pediatric Nursing
- Family Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Self-Management of Health
- Nursing Leadership
Degrees and alma maters:
- PhD, University of Louisville School of Nursing, Louisville, KY
- MSN, University of Louisville School of Nursing, Louisville, KY
- BSN, Indiana University Southeast School of Nursing, New Albany, IN
- Wang, X., Robinson, K., & Hardin, H. (2015). The impact of caregiving on caregivers’ medication adherence and appointment keeping. Western Journal of Nursing Research, 37(12): 1548-1562. doi: 10.1177/0193945914533158
- Wang, X., Hardin, H., Zhou, L., Fang, L., Shi, P., & Robinson, K. (2014). Implementation and evaluation of the chronic-disease self-management program among Chinese immigrant older adults in the U.S. Geriatric Nursing, 35(6): 448-450. doi: 10.1016/j.gerinurse.2014.07.002
- Abusalem, S. & Hardin, H. (2011). Predictors of home health nurses’ change in practice after experiencing care errors. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36(3): 98-105, 128.
- Berger, J., Hardin, H. & Topp, R. (2011). Implementation of a virtual journal club in a clinical setting. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development, 27(3): 116-120. doi: 10.1097/NND.0b013e318217b3bc
- Hardin, H. & McKillip, C. (Producers). (2010). The Role of Nurse as Scientist (Still media and audio podcast). Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science & American Academy of Nursing: Washington, D.C. Available at www.nursingscience.org and www.aanet.org
Accreditations and awards
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, T32 Multiple Chronic Conditions, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing.
- AcademyHealth Presidential Scholarship for New Health Services Researchers, AcademyHealth, 2015.
- Dean's Award for Highest Scholarship, Master of Science in Nursing, University of Louisville School of Nursing, 2012.
- University Graduate Fellow, University of Louisville, 2009-2011.
- National Podcast Award, Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science & American Academy of Nursing, 2010.
- Center for Excellence for Self-Management Advancement through Research and Translation (SMART)
- Fellowship Training Program at FPB School of Nursing