The FPB Alumni Relations Office periodically sends emails to inform you of events, awards, volunteer opportunities and news of general interest.
This publication is produced for the alumni and friends of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University. The Forefront mission is to inform readers about the school's excellence in nursing science, education and practice and how it impacts daily lives.
Highlights from the April 2021 Issue:
- A note from Erika Cheung, FPB Alumni Association President
- CWRU nursing students administer hundreds of COVID-19 vaccines
- Nursing faculty, students earn awards from Midwest Nursing Research Society
- Accolades to faculty and alumni for awards received and promotions earned
- Alumni Conversation with May Wykle, PhD, MSN, BSN (NUR ’62, ’69, ’81) and Gloria Hilton, DNP, MSN (NUR '88, '06)
- Alumni Donor and Friends Appreciation event was held during February
- Homecoming 2021 News; Alumni Award Nominations; Reunion Giviing
- Alumni Publications
- Upcoming Events
|FPB In The News|