Graduate Entry Application Instructions
How to Apply
The Graduate Entry Nursing Program is for students who are ready for a career in nursing and to receive a Master of Nursing degree. This graduate degree prepares students for practice as an advanced generalist registered nurse and to lead interprofessional, evidence-based initiatives to improve health care.
To make applying easier
Check out the downloadable instructions and application checklist. You will also need a credit card to submit your $75 application fee, if applicable.
- Graduate Entry Nursing Application Instructions (PDF) (direct entry program for non-nurses with a BA or BS degree)
- Submit your online application by March 1. Your application will be reviewed once all of your application materials are received, including those listed in the Application Instructions. Contact Admissions with any questions >
One more thing...
Here are a few additional pointers if you are applying for the Graduate Entry Nursing Program or Senior Year in Professional Studies. Please select the following choices when in the application on the Enrollment Information tab:
- If applying for the Graduate Entry Nursing Program:
- Select Graduate Entry Program (leading to the MN and MSN Degree) from the Academic Program dropdown list
- If applying for Senior Year Professional Studies:
- Select Senior Year in Professional Studies from the Academic Program dropdown list
- Select MN from the Degree dropdown list
- Select Graduate Entry (Licensure) from the Academic Plan 1 dropdown list
Other application option: