Transformational Leadership at FPB.
The system chief nurse executive role is primarily accountable for systemwide leadership. The role of the system chief nurse executive (CNE) is a subspecialty of nursing leadership and requires its own set of skills and competencies. These abilities, knowledge and behaviors are acquired through experience and education. FPB's nationally ranked and innovative Doctor of Nursing Practice program is proud to offer an executive leadership track designed to develop nurse leaders who aspire to the role of System CNE.
This CNE track will incorporate AONL’s Core Competencies with a creative approach to achieving the highest of executive level leadership.
The Executive Leadership Track requires an additional interview.
Why Choose CWRU?
- Flexible format
- Choice location for classes
- Globally recognized faculty
- Nationally ranked DNP program
- Expand the focus of your leadership
DNP Program Overview
- 34 total credits including executive leadership courses
- Intended for post-master’s students
- 3 fully online classes
- Distance friendly