Our Graduate Entry in Nursing Program is specifically designed for students with non-nursing undergraduate degrees. GENP students earn a Master of Nursing degree and are prepared for practice as an advanced generalist registered nurse.
- Gain more than 1,000 hours of clinical experience
- Fulfill clinical hours at prominent health care organizations including the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and MetroHealth Medical Center.
- Study where students routinely pass above the national average on the NCLEX, the RN licensure exam.
- Earn up to 15 credits toward most MSN majors.
- When you decide to pursue your MSN degree with us locally, FPB will provide your preceptor placement.
- Members of the fall 2019 MN class will be part of the inaugural class to use the new Health Education Campus.