To request a room in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing Health Research Campus, please fill out:
- the Room Reservation Form
- Ground Floor of the Nursing School Health Research Campus (NOA)
- Login with your CASE ID. Once logged in, you will be directed to the Spartan Reservation System
- To access NOA rooms in the School of Nursing: Go to the Reservation Tab, select "Classrooms-University Registrar"
Only FPB students, staff + faculty can make a request. You'll be asked to log in with your Case Western Reserve ID + Password.
NOTE: If you should have access, but you are redirected to an error page, please first try to refresh your browser. Thank you!
To see available rooms, View the FPB Room Calendars.
- Room #203J (2nd Floor) - Capacity: 15. Technology included: Mondopad*
- Room #2280 (2nd Floor) - Capacity: 35. Technology included: Mondopad*
- Room #335C (3rd Floor) - Capacity: 10. Technology included: Mondopad*
- Center for Nursing Education, Simulation, and Innovation
- Bioinformatics - 24 seat computer classroom. Technology included: Mondopad*, 24 computer terminals.
- Simulation Center - Sim Man, Pediatric & OB Mannequins. Technology included: Mondopad*
- Physical Assessment Center - 6 physical exam tables
- Clinical Teaching Center - 6 hospital beds & Mannequins
- Private Exam Room - Exam table, scale, and assessment equipment
- Communication Center NOA410, video recording & Mondopad* - Capacity : 10
*Mondopad: large presentation sized Windows computer, touch screen, web camera, microphone, speakers, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, DVD, USB, VGA connection, internet access.