The Graduate Student Nurses Association Invites YOU to apply for the Professional Growth Grant.
For a conference, a “mission trip” like Guatemala, an unpaid/non-salaried internship/externship, or other leadership/learning activity. What a great opportunity to obtain reimbursement for nursing related professional activities or supplies! The Grant is offered each semester
How to Apply?
- GSNA Professional Growth Grant
- Complete application electronically and save document
- Submit application to your appropriate representative by due date as listed below
GSNA Vice Presidents (Your Class Representatives)
- DNP Vice President: Josephine Fava Hochuli
- MSN Vice President: Kyle Patchen
- MN Vice President: Hyun Ji "Jaime" Kim
Note: This award is not applicable to academic tuition, books, or devices.