- Application information is available on our Master of Nursing (Graduate Entry) Applications Instructions Page.
- Classes for the Master of Nursing Program (pre- RN licensure) begin in the Fall Semester Only.
- We do rolling admissions during the academic year (September through May). Applications are reviewed when they are complete (see below).
- March 1 is the Deadline to submit the online application to be reviewed for enrollment in the following Fall semester – i.e. March 1, 2020 for enrollment in Fall 2020 semester. Your application will be reviewed once all of your application materials are received.
- A complete application includes all items on the checklist for applications; that is, the application form and all required supporting documents.
For questions or information, contact Jackie Tapale at 216.368.5253 or email@example.com.
Complete a minimum of two (2) pre-requisite courses with a B- (2.75) or higher, prior to application review. Pre-requisites must be taken within 5 years prior to enrollment.
- BA, BS or BFA with acceptable overall undergraduate GPAs (3.0 cumulative; 2.75 natural science; 2.75 behavioral sciences).
- Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan: One course; at least 3 credits
- Human Anatomy and Physiology: With labs, at least 6 credits
- Microbiology: One course, at least 4 credits, with lab
- Statistics: One course in basic statistics, 3 credits
- Chemistry: One course; minimum of 4 credits may be required depending on undergraduate major.
- The GRE is not required for application. However, GRE test scores may be requested for an admission decision.
- International Applicants, contact Jackie Tepale at 216.368.5253 or firstname.lastname@example.org