Application review begins in the fall semester one year prior. Prospective students must have at least two prerequisite science courses completed before admission review; Anatomy & Physiology I with lab, Anatomy & Physiology II with at least 6 credits, Microbiology with lab, or Chemistry. Admitted applicants must complete all prerequisite courses with a B- or higher grade before the admitted semester. Prerequisites must be taken within 5 years prior to enrollment.
- BA, BS or BFA with acceptable overall undergraduate GPAs (3.0 cumulative; 2.75 natural science; 2.75 behavioral sciences).
- Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan: at least 3 credits
- Human Anatomy and Human Physiology (including a lab): Total of at least 6 credits
- Microbiology: One course, minimum of 3-4 credits with lab
- Statistics: One course in basic statistics, 3 credits
- Chemistry: One course; minimum of 4 credits may be required for a non-science undergraduate major.
- Prerequisite courses must be taken at an accredited college or university.