Faculty at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing has shared knowledge on flight nursing at conventions and conferences around the country.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Designing the nation’s first critical care transport helicopter simulator. Poster presentation at the 43rd Biennial Sigma Theta Tau International Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, 11/8/15.
- Steiner, Stephanie (2015). Stop the Bleeding!! A Look At Managing ICH in CCT. Podium presentation at the Air Medical Transport Conference, Long Beach, California, 10/20/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015).Critical care transport training: New strides in simulating the austere environment. Podium presentation at the Air Medical Transport Conference, Long Beach, California, 10/20/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). North America’s first flight simulation center: An exemplar of advanced simulation. Podium presentation at the 14th Annual International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 6/12/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Constructing The Nation’s First Helicopter Simulator to Train Critical Care Transport Personnel. Poster presentation at From Tidal Waves to Terrorism: International Models of Care in Air Medical Transport and Roles in Disaster Response, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, 5/5/2015.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Taking simulation to new heights: Building a flight simulation center for critical care transport. Podium presentation at the Ohio Consortium of Nursing Learning Labs, Ashland University, Mansfield, Ohio, 4/24/15.